This game is no longer supported in the Chrome browser. If you're using Chrome & the game won't load, please try playing on Firefox or Internet Explorer. Copy and paste this link into one of those browsers. You won't be disappointed. http://www.myhuntinggames.com/deer-hunting-game.html
Move your mouse for the North, Southern, Western, and Eastern sections of the display to change your view. Don’t neglect to make use of not only your gun, but additionally the various tools available for you, including: binoculars, calls, rattles, and (of course) the map. The deer might not be as keen to you firing shots at them as you might like, so remain calm while waiting for them to make their presence known.
- Aim: click the “raise” button on your menu bar to prepare for a shot. Move your computer mouse to aim your cross hairs on the deer you are targeting.
- Shoot: with your gun elevated, left click on your target with your mouse to fire a round at it.
- Call: click on the “call” option on the menu bar located towards the bottom of the display. This will let out a call to any deer within the vicinity.
- Rattle: click the “rattle” button on the menu to help bring in nearby deer.
- Binoculars: click the “binoculars” button on the menu bar to zoom in on your natural environment.
- Map: click the “map” button on the menu to get an overhead view of your area.